Tuesday 9 December 2008

Well I'm back!

Well we are back on the net, I haven't had my computer or access to the internet for about 3 months now. I've fixed the links to the freebies as 4Shared had deactivated my account due to inactivity so all the files were deleted. They are all back on line and should be working, let me now if you have any problems.

I haven't made any cards or done any scrapbooking since the council started modernising the house. I've had the wall between the dining room and kitchen knocked through and a new kitchen and bathroom fitted so now I have a lovely new kitchen that is fab to work in. They've also rewired the entire house and put in new central heating and a lovely fire. The noise and mess was insane and we've been living out of boxes with only a microwave to cook with for the last couple of months but it was worth it, although the whole house needs decorating now. Mark has already replastered the living room and we have managed to get that painted and laminate down in time for Christmas so I'm happy.

Anyhoo that's all for now, I may have something to share before Crimbo.
TTFN
Anna

No comments: