Wednesday 18 August 2010

Finally uploaded the freebie Coffee & Cupcakes Kit :)

Well I finally got around to finishing the majority of this set, haven't done an Alpha yet and I still have some ideas for other bits and bobs to add to it but they may or may not get added at a later stage. All the papers are A4 size rather than 12 x 12. I haven't shown all the individual elements but you'll get the gist from the previews :)
There are 3 pages of ribbons in jpg format and also the individual png files in the Ribbons zip
1 page of decoupage in jpg format and also the individual png files
lots of individual png elements which can be opened in your graphics program
13 papers in jpg format. Links to the zip files are at the bottom of the post :)

Here's a card I made using the papers and elements.








Freebie linkies ;)

Decoupage
Papers
Elements
Ribbons

3 comments:

Pauline(Newcastle) said...

I'm sending you a great big thank you for this kit - love the colours.
From another 'Northern Lass' in Newcastle!

Anonymous said...

Superbe kit, merci pour le partage

Shelly said...

Hi Anna! What a really fab kit you've come up with... I love your little card too, so sweet! Thanks for lovely comments on my blog, the cupcakes were rather lovely! Hugs Shelly ;)