Tuesday 1 March 2011

New Cricut cart arrived :)

Woop! My new cartridge, Rock Princess, arrived yesterday and as luck would have it it was my day off :) Anyhoo, even though I was supposed to be making cards for customers I couldn't resist playing lol!!

This cartridge is awesome, I can see it getting used a lot, there are loads of great images. There are some great things that could be used for guy cards too and some lovely roses which are suitable for any type of card. Well worth investing in I think.

My other favourite cartridge is Tie The Knot, predominantly wedding themed but could be used for all types of occasion, very versatile and beautiful images.

Here's what I made yesterday :)

Used the Rock Princess Cricut cart. Used Core'dinations & also Stampin Up card stock. Ribbon is Anita's. Digi stamp is by Kenny K and coloured with Promarkers and then sprayed with Crafters Companion Spray & Shine.

Used the Rock Princess Cricut cart. Used Core'dinations Black Magic cauldron stack & also Papermainia card stock and a bit of C&C glitter card, ribbon from HobbyCraft.


Used the Rock Princess Cricut cart, it's not just for girls lol!! Used Core'dinations nostalgia & gemstones & also Papermainia card stock. Stamped the background and the tag on the candy box :)

Used Core'dinations Gemstones & Black Magic Cauldron. Digi stamp is by Kenny K and coloured with Promarkers and then sprayed with Crafters Companion Spray & Shine. Tag stamped and distressed, not sure where I got the ribbon :)


Commissioned card wedding card. Toppers cut from the Tie The Knot cart, used Crafters Companion Centura pearl cardstock and C&C glitter card and mirri board, ribbon and pearls from HobbyCraft.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love those rockin' girls!