Tuesday 19 April 2011

A mixed bag...

..this morning :)

Morning All, I've actually got a day off today, hooray lol! So thought I'd post a few bits I've been working on over the last few days.

My fist project is a mini photo organiser, I find of followed the tutorial here but added my own twist. I used c6 envelopes and made up some simple photo mounts to slot in to each of the pockets. I think it turned out really cute and you could do so many variations on this. I'm already thinking of gift ideas for Xmas lol!

The tabs and photo corners were cut using SVG files from Images By Heather M and SCAL2







Supplies:-
Stampin Up
Pretty in Pink, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede card stock
Early espresso Classic ink pad
Early espresso taffeta ribbon (I think, it was a gift so I only had a couple of metres)
4 c6 envelopes


I made some more flowers, I'm getting addicted lol! I used an the Impatien SVG file from SVGCuts 3D Flower Kit Pt2 and cut it in 3 sizes, I'll pop a quick tutorial up some time this week to show how I made them. The large purple flower was made using the wilted ribbon technique, there is a tutorial on Stamper Dogs Youtube channel here. It looks gorgeous in the 'flesh' but I couldn't get a nice piccy of it. I think I might make some faux enamelled flowers for the centre if I make more of these and turn them into brooches.






I just made up the next card to try out my new flowers lol!



Supplies:-
Stampin Up Love letter DSP
Stampin Up Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla & Basic Black card stock
Anita's Black satin ribbon
Colorbox Chalk ink pad Lipstick Red
Memento ink pad Black
Berry Red & Burgundy Promarkers
Create & Craft Super Smooth paper

The last card is for my Brother-in-laws birthday, he's an old school metal head lol!
I wanted a kind of faded/worn denim effect so sanded and distressed some Core'dinations card stock from the Earth Elements pack. I like the effect and think it worked how I wanted it to :) The guitar and large skull topper where cut from the Cricut cart Rock Princess.




Supplies:-
Stampin Up Sahara sand card stock
Core'dinations Earth elements card stock in co-coordinating blues & black
Papermania medium grey cardstock
pewter brads
silver gel pen
Colorbox chalk ink pad in Blue Iris


Anyhoo that's all from me today
Happy Crafting
Anna x

1 comment:

Sam Healey said...

Hi Anna these cards are great - and I just love your flowers. My mojo's gone wandering at the moment due to me feeling yuk but hopefully it'll be back soon! Will have to have a go with those flowers though ;o)
xxx