Monday 11 April 2011

A tough project

Or not, anyhoo, I found this set of commissioned cards hard to do, I struggled for inspiration. The lady who ordered these is sending them to her sister and family in Japan.

For the first card I made I ended up using a design and colour scheme from a card that the lovely Stampin Up demonstrator, Christine Guile sent me as a thank you. I hope she doesn't mind me pinching her design but the original card was lovely and it's the first time I've done paper tearing and been happy with it. I did change the design to fit a larger card :) Stamps, cardstock, inks and ribbon by Stampin Up, inside designed in MCS.

The second card is a male card, I used a stamp I made with ImagePac a couple of years ago and coloured it with Promarkers, I then cut the name on the Cricut using SCAL2, inside designed in MCS.

The final card is for a 5 year old, I wasn't told the sex of the child so I thought every kid in the world knows who Mickey is and I thought the design was pretty unisex. All cut using the Mickey and Friends and Mickey carts on the Cricut. Apart from the large circle which I cut using a nestibility die.

So yep, a hard order to fill, I hope my customer likes them, I'm quite please with the results.











Happy Crafting
Anna x

No comments: