Tuesday 26 March 2013

Adorable Bunny Bears!!

Spring is in the air, at least in my imagination, it's freezing here and snowy.  Although the sun was out for a few minutes earlier, which I enjoyed while making a cup of tea :) 

How adorable are these, I've gone bear crazy the last few days and cut a ton of teddies from the Teddy Bear Parade cartridge.  I couldn't help making a series of cards with these bunny bears :) The other carts used were mother's day bouquet for the flowers and just because cards for the flower stem. The little butterfly, ladybird (stamped inside, which I forgot to photograph lol!) and sentiment are from Studio G designer clear stamps by Alison Wong and coloured with promarkers.  Card stock is American crafts from the spring and pastels collections.





Happy Crafting and I hope it's warmer and sunnier where you are!

BTW!  The dynamic blog was driving me crazy, it was too slow and clunky on my puter so I changed it again lol!

Anna xx

No comments: