Wednesday 30 July 2014

Lots of Tattered lace DT Samples

Well time has run away with me again and I've been neglecting the blog but it's been a crazy couple of months.  This is just a quicky post with some of the samples I've been making for Tattered Lace.  I'll add the die numbers later as it's 2am and I'm still not finished editing stuff lol!

This first lot is using the Scruffy bow, All Laced Up and Severn dies, as always, gorgeous dies and the lovely images are from My Craft Studio Shabby Sweet CD collection, possibly my favourite MCS cd ever!













These samples were made using the new Christmas embossing folders, I got to play with the holly folder collection which is just gorgeous and I definitely need all of them!  The 3 wise men dies are part of the festive collection 2014.



I will try to edit this post later and add supplie list etc.  Next up is my trip to the Summer Crafting show hopefully :)

Happy crafting
Anna x

1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Anna these are all gorgeous. I managed to get the Christmas embossing folders.
Hugs
Linda xxx