Thursday 3 December 2015

Christmas Countdown Day 2 - Silver Antlers

Christmas Countdown Day Two


Silver Antlers


I just adore this free stag stamp from Creative Stamping magazine, I've used it on several cards and I plan to use it on some mixed media layouts too.  I love how simple and clean this card looks,  the silver, white and grey just work perfectly :)

Supplies

Creative Stamping magazine issue 56 free stamps
Penny Black Slapstick Cling Stamp Set Christmas Banners
First Edition Silent Night 6 x 6 paper pad
Black Stazon
Stampin' Up Smoky Slate ink pad
Stickles Candy Cane
Metal snow flake charm
Silver and white twine
White card
Holographic silver glitter

This was so easy to put together, you could easily knock up a batch of these in no time.

I matted and layered the Silent Night papers onto a 6 x 6 card blank, inking the edges with the grey ink.  I then stamped the stag in Stazon onto white card and the banner in grey ink and fussy cut them out, not bothering with the antlers ans I also stamped the stag onto the patterned paper.

I popped up the banner with foam pads and added a bow and charm.

The stag was glued flat to the card and the antlers glittered using the silver glitter.

And that's it, so quick!

Don't forget to check out my new Facebook Page

Happy Crafting
Anna x