Sunday 22 May 2016

Fresh Cup Of Happiness

Hi crafty peeps, today I bring you another process video!  Yes I am really getting into this whole video thing, it's quite fun and I've always loved learning new things.

The scrapbook page today is made with the Barista collection by basic Grey, I am determined I will kill this collection this week lol!  I only have a few 6 x 6 papers left and some stickers so it is possible :)

The photo is of a latte my hubby made for me, we are huge coffee addicts lol!  And I loved the way the coffee and milk had created layers in the latte cup, it was so pretty.  I just wanted to document that and it gave me an excuse to use up all those coffee related items I have been hoarding lol!

I had fun pulling out some old Bo Bunny stamps to stamp the background, I used the Stained Textures set.  With distress inks in Ground Espresso and Gathered Twigs, I added in some flair from A Flair For Buttons and some wooden hearts from Ebay.  I love the way this page came together, it was so quick and was finished in about 30 mins.

Here is the video






Supplies

Basic Grey Barista collection, papers and stickers
A Flair For Buttons New coffee 1
Ebay wooden hearts
Distress Ink pads Ground espresso, Gathered twigs
Distress spray stain Ground espresso
Heidi Swapp color shine gold
Papermania gold glitter tape
The Range bare essentials wooden chalk board word bubbles
Heidi Swapp Mini gold glitter alphas
Dear Lizzy date stamp
Seven Paper phrase roller stamp

No comments: