Saturday 14 May 2016

My First PJ's

Hi crafty peeps, today I've got a scrapbook layout using the May Like forever kit.

It's full of sunny bright colours, and I chose photos to reflect that, the kit is full of  Paige Evans Fancy Free papers, Elle Studio ephemera and other gorgeousness :)  Here is a link to the kit contents this month LIVE OUT LOUD

So this photo was taken last year when I got Bailey a set of ducky PJ's, to say he wasn't impressed was an understatement lol!  I still haven't decided on where I want to put my journalling ar if I want to move the title so this may change.  The layout was done for the Like Forever FB group International Scrapbooking day, scraplift yourself challenge and I decided to scraplift this layout.


Here is the process video


And photos




Supplies

Pink Paislee Fancy Free Paige Evans paper no6
Pink Paislee Fancy Free Paige Evans paper no12
Cor'dinations TH Distress cardstock scattered straw
Pink Paislee Fancy Free Paige Evans Wood Veneer
Elle's Studio Little Moments Ephemera
October Afternoon Summertime Daily Flash labels
Hey Little Magpie enamel hearts rainbow stickers
The Range tissue paper
Simple Stories Summer Vibes enamel dots
WRMK chevron washi tape Apricot
Maggie Holmes Open Book fabric brads
Crate Paper Hello Love wood veneer
Faber Castell Gelatos metallic melon, lemon & tangerine
Faber Castell PITT artist pen XS black
WOW clear embossing powder
Versamark ink pad

Happy Crafting
Anna x 



No comments: